italgreen for football
Football Pitch Turf
Our goal is to offer players synthetic football pitch turf that enhances technique, allowing for a spectacular match. Italgreen works with feedback from professional football players and coaches, to continuously improve its own technology and offer a unique synthetic turf that is appreciated all over the world.
Italgreen football pitch turf is a synthetic solution that guarantees many advantages. If you need to design and install a football pitch, we offer a full service, beginning with the search for the ideal solution, with a modern and experienced technical & commercial team, proposing turnkey solutions from installation to maintenance, creating a loyalty partnership with the customer that continues after the installation of the football pitch turf.
Why you should go for our football pitch turf
Building a football pitch with Italgreen turf equals:
- Customization – we study your very needs and the features of the terrain before installing the pitch turf
- Realism – Italgreen synthetic grass guarantees an extremely natural and realistic look
- Feeling – we conceive our football pitches so as to ensure smooth playing under any weather condition, all year round
- Safety – Italgreen football pitch turf is shock absorbent as much as an actual lawn, and reduces slipperiness
- Advantages – last, but not least, you will have remarkable savings as this synthetic grass is made to last long and does not require much maintenance
Italgreen football pitch turf
Great performances guaranteed by a unique natural look have led our football pitch turf to the level of top teams. Italgreen installed the first synthetic stadium of an Italian A Series team (Silvio Piola Stadium, in Novara), a pitch for the Portuguese Primeira Liga (Stadio do Bessa, in Porto), one for the Brasileirão (Arena da Baixada), in the first Kazakh series (Pavlodar Central Stadium), in Russia's division 1 (Rodina Arena Khimki), while more and more top-level teams choose to have our synthetic football turf installed in their training centres, such as Manchester City, Atletico Bilbao, Juventus, Chievo Verona, Parma, Cruzeiro, Shakhtar Donetsk, Galatasaray, and many others.
More than 100 fields certified FIFA Quality Pro, and more than 340 fields certified by LND.
Today, Italgreen can boast more than 100 football pitches certified Fifa Quality Pro and more than 340 fields certified by LND, the world's maximum qualitative acknowledgements, and it constantly works to offer football an avant-garde service.
- Optimal ball bounce
- Ideal ball sliding
- Optimal foot grip and torsion during playing movements
- Fluid playing
- Low manteineance
- Perfect all year round